The global sports and energy drinks market size reached US$ 93.3 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2021-2026.
Sports drinks serve as an alternative to plain water and help to keep the body hydrated while performing physical activities. They consist of water, carbohydrates, electrolytes, proteins, herbs and vitamins that ensure higher energy levels. On the other hand, energy drinks comprise stimulants, such as caffeine, that increase energy, and enhance mental alertness and physical performance. Sports and energy drinks are gaining popularity, especially among athletes and the young population, as these drinks aid in replenishing electrolytes and carbohydrates lost during sweating.
Sports and energy drinks offer various advantages, such as improving concentration, reducing fatigue, providing energy, and enhancing athletic performance. Owing to this, there has been a considerable rise in the demand for these drinks amongst athletes. Besides this, consumers nowadays are more inclined towards these drinks as compared to aerated drinks due to the changing tastes and preferences, and rising health conscious. In line with this, manufacturers are developing products using natural ingredients and fortifying them with minerals, vitamins, and whey and soy proteins to improve their quality. Moreover, in order to increase their profitability and expand their product range, manufacturers are also introducing new flavors such as blueberry acai, strawberry limeade, passion fruit, white grape and pomegranate.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Abbott Nutrition Co., AJE Group, Britvic PLC, Champion Industries, Inc. (CHMP), D’Angelo, Extreme Drinks Co., Fraser & Neave Holdings BHD, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Red Bull, Rockstar, Inc., Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Arizona Beverage Company, National Beverage Corp, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Living Essentials, Cloud 9 and Vitale Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Request a Free Sample Report:https://www.imarcgroup.com/sports-energy-drinks-market/requestsample
Global Sports Drinks Market:
- Based on product types, isotonic drinks represent the most popular product type, holding the largest market share. Isotonic drinks are followed by hypertonic and hypotonic drinks.
- On the basis of packaging type, the market has been segmented into bottles (PET/glass), cans and others. Currently, bottles (PET/glass) dominate the market.The market has also been categorized based on distribution channels into convenience stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets, online and others. Amongst these, convenience stores represent the largest distribution channel for sports drinks.
- Region-wise, North America exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Other major regions include Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sports-energy-drinks-market
Global Energy Drinks Market:
- Based on the product type, the market has been segregated into alcoholic and non-alcoholic energy drinks. Currently, alcohol-based drinks are the most popular and hold the largest market share.
- On the basis of the type, the report finds that non-organic energy drinks dominate the market. They are followed by organic drinks.
- The market has also been divided based on the packaging type into bottles (PET/glass), cans and others. Amongst these, cans represent the most significant segment in the market.
- Based on the distribution channel, convenience stores enjoy the leading position across the globe. Other major channels include supermarkets and hypermarkets, online and others.
- On the basis of the target consumer, energy drinks are mostly consumed by adults. Other target consumers for energy drinks are teenagers and geriatric population.
- Region-wise, North America currently represents the leading energy drinks market. Some of the other major regions are Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
If you want latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours of receiving full payment.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800