The sudden rise of the pandemic in Covid19 has shaken the world. The world had not prepared for such a significant outbreak of a pandemic. Thus, the world had to suffer not only in terms of financial losses and financial sufferings that resulted from the shut down of businesses and trades among the world. Causing a lack of jobs and opportunities in the job market and in the form of health suffering that even caused the loss of lives and resulted from a lack of resources to handle such emergencies in the hospitals. Leading to the deaths of people in a large number. This is because of the fact that the outbreak was so sudden that the whole world panicked. However, people understood that they had to deal with it by developing ways to help them over time.
People had to suffer in the form of losses of lives because there were a minimal number of kits available to detect Covid-19. Even the available ones are not as efficient as needed to facilitate infected people. Health workers and practitioners came across a conclusion that suggested that in case of the early detection of the disease, and can help generate a response in terms of the treatment and isolate the patient to prevent the spread of the disease and break the chain of transmission. The covid tests, which were carried out in RT-PCR testing, are reliable, but they were a time-consuming process. Thus, the people felt the need for an instant Covid-19 Antigen Detection Kit.
Advantages of the instant kit
These Covid-19 Antigen Detection Kits could buy in bulk through Covid-19 Antigen Detection Kit Exporter. These kits are the easiest and the most cost-effective way to test for Covid-19 at home, as one can have quick results and can take rapid action over it. These kits are particularly advantageous because they can use for quick screening of persons, whether asymptomatic or symptomatic. This is the most effective method for determining whether they are affected immediately or not. This way, one can help stop the spread of COVID -19 and help people return to everyday life by returning to academics, work, or to continue with the social life. These kits are easy and safe to use and can use for adults and children. They prove to be equally effective for both.
Components of the kit
The instant Covid-19 Antigen Detection Kit is based upon a number of components. Some of the features of these self-test kits are:
- A testing device over which the test is performed
- An instruction manual that includes all the steps to check for the presence of antigen and the steps to assemble the kit.
- The buffer is mix with the sample in a tube.
- While mixing the buffer solution, a blue cover is kept it from pouring out of the tube.
- A buffer bottle containing the solution that must be put into the tube containing the sample to be able to mix.e.
- The antigen sample is taken from the patient using a swab.
- It can dispose of later in a bag that contains all of the components.
- A tube rack is use to keep the tube in place while it is being mixed.
The storage requirement for the kits:
These kits can produce instant results when used, and they are quite helpful; however, to ensure their functionality, there are specific conditions at which these kits need to be stored. Some of these conditions are:
- These kits should be stored between the temperature range of 2-30 degrees centigrade, not frozen.
- These kits need to be kept at 15–30-degree centigrade temperature at least for the time 30 minutes before being used, in case they are being kept in the refrigerator.
- These kits should not be stored, being exposed to direct sunlight.
- Once removed from the packaging, these kits should not be kept for a very long time. They should be used immediately once they are opened.
- Before using these kits, one should check the expiry of these kits, and in order to obtain authentic results, one should avoid using them beyond the date of expiry.
Using and Interpreting Results:
The use of these kits could follow by reading the instruction manual that is given along with the kit and includes all the necessary steps that need to perform to obtain the results. However, the results can interpret very quickly using the key, which indicates that in the case of
Positive results: There are two lines present that can control(C) and test (T)
Negative results: There is a presence of the control (C) line only
Invalid results: There is no presence of a control (C) line